- of 1
The FoodSaver Vacuum Bag System removes air from specially designed bags to create a commercial quality vacuum. Simply fill the bag, open the lid and position the open-end of the bag, close the lid by holding down the corners to activate the vacuum and sealing process.
- Easy 3 step operation
- Pack contains a 28cm roll of pre-cut bags
- Accessory hose and bottle stopper
With an automatic vacuum and seal function this Russell Hobbs vacuum sealer has a stainless steel finish. It has a turbo switch for strong vacuum, powerful enough to crush aluminium drink cans. it has food type selection for sealing dry or moist food with touch pad control.
- Canister port
- Additional rolls available separately
- 2 x 28cm x 3mt rolls
- 5x20cm bags
- 5x28cm bags Instant seal function
The multi-layer design of these Russell Hobbs Seal Fresh replacement rolls has crossed air venting channels on both sides of the rolls for maximum air extraction. They can be stored in the freezer, fridge or pantry and are dishwasher, microwave, boiling and freezer safe. Food can also be reheated by boiling or microwaving in the baggy.
- Includes 2 28cm x 6m rolls
These Sunbeam Food saver rolls are extremely versatile and durable. You can store the bags in the fridge, freezer or pantry and they can be reused - simply wash on the top shelf of dishwasher or in hot water. Re-heat the food in the bags by popping into simmering water, or in the microwave.
- Total roll measures: 28 cm (W) x 5.4 metre (L)
This is the ideal set for looking after wooden furniture that is exposed to the harsh New Zealand weather.
- Set includes:
- 500ml container of wood cleaner which removes any grime or mildew
- 500ml container of hardwood dealer which is applied to the end of the process which helps prevent moisture and reduces surface cracking
- 1 x scrubbing brush
- 1 pair of rubber gloves
- 1 sponge with scourer
- 1 sand paper
- 1 x 1inch paint brush
- 1 x cotton cloth to assist with cleaner & sealer