- of 1
The Continuous steam output is up to 35g/minute and has a 110g steam boost to remove stubborn creases easily. The Philips GC2046 Easy Speed Steam Iron has a vertical steam for crease removal in hanging fabrics and has up to 2200 watts to enabling constant high steam output. The ceramic soleplate gives a better gliding performance while the drip stop system keeps your garments spotless while ironing.
- Tripe precision tip for optimal control and visibility
- A fine spray evenly moisten s the fabric
- Even steam distribution for efficient ironing
- Calc clean slide to easily remove scale out of your iron
Designed with Non-stick sole plate the Philips GC2040 Easy Speed Steam Iron has a steam tip that lets you iron right into hard to reach areas. It has a drip stop system that keeps your garments spotless while ironing.
- Automatic Anti-Calc system
- Electronic safety cut off when iron is left unattended
- 100 g/min steam boost to remove stubborn creases easily
- Powerful 2100 watts
- Steam Glide soleplate for powerful steam and superb gliding